We find our value in God’s design for womanhood, knowing we are equally loved by our Creator, but uniquely designed for His creation.
- To encourage one another:
- To reject the world’s temptations for significance
- To pursue His priorities
- To nurture the next generation for Him
- To use those gifts and talents God has given each one of us to further His Kingdom and bring Him glory.
Our mandate from God is found in Titus 2:3-5:
“Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.”
Our growth times will include:
- Bible Studies that will help us grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior and equip us for His service Special worship times for women that will provide times of praise, meditation and prayer.
Our interaction times will include fellowship and mentoring events:
- Wedding and Baby showers
- Seasonal lunches/teas/brunches
- Timely activities of varying interests
Please check with our church office (314) 843-4600 for current dates and times. Our planning committee seeks to help us grow in fellowship with our Lord and with one another.