Our speaker is:
When the Church Was a Family:
Joe will show us:
- How the ancient church lived out Jesus’ vision for authentic Christian community
- How we can apply those lessons today in our own lives and in our relationships both within and beyond the church
- Why we need boundaries between the church and the world
- How becoming a Christian means becoming both a child of God and a sibling in God’s family
Join us at beautiful Camp Pinecrest!
- Paddle Boats
- Mini Golf
- Ropes Course
What to bring:
- Comfy Clothes
- Sports Equipment
- Bedding/Sleeping Bag
- Cash for Camp Store/Soda Machine
- Your Appetite!
Cost (based on lodging type) includes 2 nights lodging and all meals, Saturday thru Sunday lunch
- Stop for dinner before arriving at Camp on Friday! There are a few restaurants in Fredericktown,
many more restaurants in Farmington.
- Parents with infants and toddlers – Pinecrest has a limited number of porta-cribs, play pens
and high chairs. If you have these items for travel, please plan to bring them. CCC may have
one or two folding cribs available to borrow, please check with Kim S. or Marsha A.
- Pinecrest has a shooting range available. You do not need to own a firearm to participate, but please plan to bring personal ear and eye protection. Both are available at Walmart. See Mike Glunt for further details.
- If you forget something – Walmart in Fredericktown is open until 11 p.m.