A fascinating new look at the biblical, historical, and scientific evidence for Creation and the Flood. Learn from more than a dozen scientists and scholars as they explore the world around us in light of Genesis. Dr. Del Tackett, creator of “The Truth Project,” hikes through canyons, climbs up mountains, and dives below the sea in an exploration of two competing views.
Sessions will be held in the cafeteria. Topics include:
- The implications of soft tissue in dinosaur bones.
- Layers of sediment laid down by the global flood.
- Unique aspects of Genesis as a historical text.
- The complexity of the genome.
- Excavation of a large layer of dinosaur bones.
- Tracking time, including the ‘light-travel time’ question.
- Identifying the two paradigms used to interpret scientific data.
- The tower of Babel and the nature of ancient languages.
- Formation of the fossil record during the global Flood.
- Radioisotope dating and unique features of the sedimentary record.
- Diversification of animals according to created kinds.
- Catastrophic climate change; ice dating.